Pay Online
Schedule Appointment

Rodents, Cockroaches, and Bed Bugs

Genesee County no longer has programming available to help with rodents, cockroaches, or bed bugs.  We do not have labs or staff to identify insects.  The following are resources that you may find useful:

Try contacting your city or township as they may have a building inspector or code enforcement to help with the pest problem.
Genesee County Municipality Directory: Contact information for the city or township in which you live.


Questions and Answers About Rats
Questions and Answers About Mice


Questions and Answers About Cockroaches

Bed Bugs

State of Michigan Bed Bugs Information
CDC Bed Bugs Information

Michigan Manual for the Prevention and Control of Bed Bugs

State Office of the Attorney General for Tenant/Landlord disputes: 1-877-765-8388