Please contact your Primary Care Provider (PCP) to request a blood lead screen; they may be able to perform the service in their office or refer you to a laboratory.
If your PCP is unable to perform the service or refer you or your child for a lead screen at a laboratory, please see below:
Children and Adults
- Walk-in blood lead screening for children and adults is available at the GCHD Burton Health Center, located at G-3373 S. Saginaw St., Burton 48529.
- Hours are 8-11 am and 1-3 pm, Monday through Friday.
- A parent or legal guardian must be present with children at the time of service.
- Bring a copy of the child’s or adult’s insurance card.
- Please note that due to the high number of people being seen for this service, there may be a wait.
- People will be seen on a first-come, first-served basis. There is a possibility that families may need to return on another day if there are several already registered and waiting for the blood-lead screen.